The St. Joan of Arc Men’s Club is the principal social organization for adult men of our parish. The purpose of the Club is to promote fellowship, friendship and spiritual values among our members, the parish and the community at large. Through service in the parish, we are dedicated to providing ongoing support to our parish and to addressing special needs of the church community.
We accomplish our mission in part by:
- Organizing the Family Christmas Festival.
- Organizing the Thanksgiving & Easter food box drives that support the Homeless Families Foundation.
- Performing quarterly work days at the church and providing manpower for other organizations throughout the year.
- Hosting the John Orban Memorial Golf Tournament held the first Saturday in August.
- Organizing a Monday Night Golf League from late April through mid August.
- Hosting four poker nights and one bowling night during the year.
- Hosting professional football and baseball bus trips.
- Attending Columbus Clipper Night with our child(ren) or grandchild(ren).
- Celebrating a Christmas dinner & dance party.
- Attending an OSU Hockey game.
- Attending Picnic at the Pops.
The Club raises funds through our annual Super Bowl sub sale, Mulch Madness sale, and, when available, working beverage stands at Riverwatch during the OSU football season.
The Men’s Club established and manages the Luther Orick Scholarship Trust Fund, which provides tuition support for students in Catholic high schools.
Join us !!!
All men of the parish who are at least 21 years of age are welcome and encouraged to join us. We have approximately 100 members and accept new members at any time. Annual dues are $36. The Club meets the first Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in rooms 1 and 2. Meetings last about an hour and are followed by fellowship at a local establishment.